Do you ever wish you could take your business with you wherever you are and not be limited with how you can accept payments? If before that is just a wish upon a star, now it is a reality. With Clover Go offered by firms such as CloverPosLove, you can accept cards, chip, and contactless payments through the use of a smartphone or tablet.
This compact POS device is a compact and portable all-in-one POS system that can accept different payment methods such as magnetic swipe and EMV chip cards, as well as contactless payments like Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay, thus making business transactions go faster and smoother.
It is a stand-alone device but can also be used together with the other Clover devices. You also get your own online account where you can access your profile and make changes to your settings when needed.
Another feature you might find interesting is real-time inventory where you can easily see when it is time to purchase new orders, so you never go out-of-stock ever again. Additionally, you can set the amount to be paid including the taxes and tips, as well as void or refund any transaction found in your history.
Mobile Device Requirements
This compact POS device is compatible with Android devices with OS version 4.4 and higher and Apple devices with IOS version 8.2 and higher. The oldest iPhone model supported is the 4s. And if you noticed, iPhone 7s do not have any headphone jacks, so how to deal with it?
Do not worry, there is a Bluetooth version of this POS device that iPhone 7 users can use instead. Windows phones, however, are not yet supported.
While accepting payments through smartphones is nothing new, it has always had its fair share of security issues. Clover utilizes TransArmor’s strong payment security system in protecting your data, so you and your customers are safe from any fraudulent online activity.
Clover Go may come in a small package, but it is full powerful and versatile features that can benefit any type of business. It supports both Android and Apple devices and runs on a WIFI or 3G connection.
More and more people are learning that there is no need to limit yourself to a single source of income. Aside from your day job, there are a variety of ways to legitimately earn extra cash. Consider doing any one of the following to augment your income:
- Get paid for using your mobile device – Some companies are willing to pay cash for those who use their apps. You can get paid for simple tasks such as posting a photo or a quick status post to generate more traffic in their applications. The pay is very minimal, but the task is effortless. It is a good way to earn a bit of money for little to no effort.
- Render simple but random services– There are websites which connect service providers with those in need of small or short-term services. These could include a quick delivery or taking their pets for a walk.
- each online – You can teach students from all over the world in the comforts of your own home. There are many English teaching sites which welcome part-time teachers. You can choose your own schedule and work in your own time. All you need is a stable internet connection and a few set hours every week. They even pay you a premium if you have a second language like Mandarin or Japanese.
- Drive in your spare time– You can try registering your vehicle to online transport services to ferry passengers during your off hours. Not only will you get extra income, you may even have enjoyable conversations with interesting passengers once in a while.
- Volunteer as a panelist or participant in surveys– Marketing agencies are always looking to improve their knowledge of their market so that they can adjust their products and services accordingly. You can participate in online or panel surveys or focus group discussions. Not only will you be given an honorarium for participating, you may even get to try new products and services. Participating in surveys with rewards is a great way to earn extra cash while helping improve the pool of products and services available in the market.
If you can usea few extra bucks to plump up your savings, consider doing any of these schedule-free work opportunities!